"Personal Information" is information that enables anyone to contact a User. User’s full name, address, IP address, e-mail address are other examples of Personal Information. "Sensitive Personal Information" include account password and financial information such as bank account, credit card, debit card or other payment instrument details.
By accessing the Application, You agree to this Policy with respect to the collection, processing and use of Your personal data by Us. Please do not access and register on the Application if You do not wish to share the mandatory personal information requested at the time of registration. Registration procedure cannot be completed until information requested in the non-optional fields is provided.
1.The information included in personal data
• Account password
• Financial information such as Bank Account, Credit Card, Debit Card or other payment instrument details
Other Personal Information
• Date of birth
• Telephone number
• Postal/Contact address
• PAN (as applicable)
• The IP address of your computer, browser type and language.
• The date and the time of your accessing the site.
• The address of the website that you may have used to link to our Website
• Your photograph for the purpose of testimonials and other promotions.
• Any other information that is defined as “sensitive personal data or information” in law.
As with most other applications, Our Application collects and uses the data contained in log files. The information in the log files will include browsing habits and usage behavior, areas of the Application that are visited. We routinely uses this log information in the aggregate in order to administer and improve the Application & ensure security. Our Application may offer the functionality of registration through "third-party social networking accounts" ("Social Accounts"). In case, You choose to register this way, You will have to log-in and link Your Social Account with the Application, subject to being permitted by Your Social Account service provider. You may link Your Social Account either by providing Your Social Account login information to us through the Application; or allow us to access Your Social Account, in accordance with the applicable terms and conditions that applies on Your usage of each Social Account. We shall make use of and store Your personal information and other public information stored in Your Social Accounts to create Your account and profile; however, such usage shall be restricted by the terms and conditions and the privacy settings that You may have applied on Your Social Accounts.
3.How and why do We use Your personal data
• To enable You to access the Services and use the Application;
• To provide, maintain and improve the Application and Our Services to You;
• To inform You about new versions or features of the Application
• To respond to Your questions and requests, including Your customer service inquiries;
• To send You communications and marketing material about products, services, offers, promotions, properties, rewards, and events offered by us or by any of Our affiliates; and provide news and information We think will be of interest to You; These offers may include targeted special offers tailored to You that are offered by us or by any of Our affiliates;
• To send You promotional emails about products, services, offers, promotions, properties, rewards and events offered by us or by any of Our affiliates;
• For authentication and protection against identity fraud and identity theft;
• To monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with the Application;
• To send You emails related to Your use of the Application and the Services in general, including alerts;
• To send You technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
• To safeguard from unlawful activities including any money laundering activities or other misuse;
• For research and analytic;
• For enforcing the terms and conditions;
• For billing and collection purposes;
• As We may notify You from time to time;
• As permitted by applicable law;
• Any other permitted use.
We may share Sensitive Personal Data and other Personal Information collected for the following purposes:
• Legal Purposes: We may share Your information to the law enforcement and other government agencies, courts and other bodies on their legal requests to comply with the law and aid to the ongoing and impending legal proceedings. We may also use Your information when it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding possible illegal activities or to comply with legal process or to address threats to the physical safety of any person or to safeguard the rights of Our employees, users, or the public at large;
• for prevention of fraud;
• for issues involving information security, or to protect Your rights, or rights of Company, or rights of general public.
All users of Our Application consent to the use of their Sensitive Personal Information and Personal Information by Us for the purposes stated in this policy. We restrict access to personal user information to Our employees, contractors and agents and only allow access to those who need to know such information in order to process it on Our behalf. Users are entitled to withdraw consent to the use of their Sensitive Personal Data or Other Personal Information by emailing a specific request to Us. Withdrawal of consent to use all or any part of Sensitive Personal Data and other Personal Information may result in immediate withdrawal of any rights provided to the user to access the Services provided by Us. Withdrawal of consent by users shall not restrict the right of Use to use Aggregate Information for the analysis of user data. Users’ providing photographs to Us grant irrevocable rights to Us to use them for marketing purposes and it is solely Our discretion to delete or not use them any further.
Consent to email communication
When You register Your email address with Us, You agree to receive email communication from Us, entities specifically authorized by Us, and other users. You also agree and acknowledge that when You use Our referral program for referring someone, We may send emails to the person referred by You on Your behalf and the email headers will carry Your email address as the address from which such emails are sent. We may also access and store such information relating to Your contacts to send invitations and other promotions to them periodically.
Consent to telephonic communication
Any telephonic communication between You and Our customer support staff may be recorded for the purposes of employee training and quality management, as well as the speedy resolution of Your queries.
We may collect statistical information about how both unregistered and registered users, collectively, use the Services ("Aggregate Information"). Some of this information may be derived from analysis of Personal Information. This statistical information is not Personal Information and cannot be tied back to You, Your account.
We take appropriate security measures to protect user data from unauthorized access and its unauthorized alteration, disclosure or destruction. These measures include internal reviews of Our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, including appropriate encryption and physical security measures to guard against unauthorized access to systems where We store users’ personal data. We have a comprehensive information security program and information security policies that contain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures adopted by Us for the protection of Sensitive Personal Data and other Personal
Information gathered by Us is stored securely using several information security applications including firewalls. However, security is always relative and We cannot guarantee that the security measures are absolute and cannot be breached. Data transmitted over the internet is inherently exposed to security risks or threats. Therefore, We cannot guarantee any security for such information in the course of transmission through the internet infrastructure or any unsolicited disclosures made by any user using the Services on the Application.
When You register with Us, Your account is protected by means of login information, including a username and a password, which is known only to You. Therefore, You should not provide Your login and other Personal information to anyone whosoever; breach thereof shall constitute violation of this Policy and may result in closure of Your account in certain cases. If You become aware of or reasonably suspect any breach of security, including compromise of Your login information, it is Your responsibility to immediately notify Us.
We have a policy of not sharing any personally identifiable information with anyone other than the entities specifically authorized by Us, which may include Our advertisers and sponsors. However, We may use information like Your name, photo, login ID (without password) and the state from where You are participating when announcing the results of any contests hosted on the Application. Such contests are further governed by terms and conditions, which shall be available on the Application as and when such contests are hosted on the Application. We conduct periodic analysis and survey of the traffic to the Application and associated website for market research and advertising purposes. We reserve the right to share Your registration information with Our appointed market research and advertising companies or firms from time to time for the said purposes. We may also use cumulative non-personal information for auditing and analysis purposes with the aim of improving the services.
9.Changes to this Policy
10.Data retention and account deletion
11.Privacy measures for minors
Our Application and contests are meant only for persons aged 18 or above. If You are under 18 years of age, You are not permitted to use Our Application. If You are a parent and/or guardian and believe that We may have inadvertently collected personal information from Your child, You can contact us.
12.Limitation of Liability
If you have any questions, comments or suggestions in regards to the above policy content or to the protection of your Personal Information, or if you would like to amend the Personal Information you have provided, please contact us. We shall provide you with a response as soon as possible after we have received your request.
Please understand that due to technical limitations, legal or regulatory requirements, we may not be able to meet all your requirements, and we will respond to your request within a reasonable period of time.